Saturday, May 05, 2007

I made a decision today................. I stepped on the scale, and could not believe the number looking back at me. No wonder I don't feel great. So I made myself a weight loss journal to use to motivate me as I go.
I used new papers by Tres Jolie. (They are so pretty) I used one of my new flourish stamps from Fancy Pants designs. I don't know what the set is called because it was mislabeled.
I played with all my new toys today because I also pulled out my Rub-On Magic from K&Company. Ummmmm Glitter!!!
But my favorite part is my Bohemia embossed chip boards. I LOVE these!!!!!!! I Took the letter L, cause it is my initial and this is my book. I inked it with very vanilla craft ink, dried it, inked it with Taken with Teal, craft ink then dried it again. Sanded it, then inked it with Only Orange craft ink. Dried it again. Dipped it in versamark and gave it 3 coats of glassy glaze. I love it, if I do say so myself. Popped on a Prima, a button and some ribbon and called it done.
I so love how it turned out, I am looking forward to starting this journey........

10 comments:

kathy said...

great Idea. If you need someone to talk to about it let me know. I have lost over 80 pounds and I know the trials and tributes you go thru. Just make sure you write everything you eat dowm. that includes licking spoons when cooking...lol I use to forget that part

Sharon said...

Sooo pretty Lisa! I should do this, it's a great idea! What kinds of things are you going to put in your journal? I need motivations and inspiration. *wink*

Lisa said...

I was going to use a section for weigh ins, measurements, goals, food journal and new ideas or workout tips.

Also to keep track of me working out. :)

Esther said...

May your book be your inspiration! What a fantastic idea one that I think I need to employ!! Any thing to help me get motivated!

Gail Binette said...

It's beautiful. Best wishes on your weight loss plan.

Gina Wrona said...

Good for You! Good luck on your decision to start your journey.

Swamp Tulip said...

Good luck with your weight loss. I've just hit rock bottom myself and have started a weight loss program.

Teresa

Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki said...

Lisa... this is fabulous!! Sooo cool!!! Good Luck! I should really follow your lead!! Great idea and totally gorgeous!!

Alli said...

Me too. The journal is a wonderful idea and I anything I can do to help, you know I'll be there for you.
I started Weightwatchers this week.
Good luck honey! :)