Saturday, November 10, 2007

I have not done a lot of stamping through the month of October. I had my wonderful trip to SLC and then came back to the real world of dishes and laundry and the sneaky approach of the Christmas season.
I know I promised some blog candy this week......... but I will let you know why I didn't get to it. (This is sad) On Wednesday as we went to pick up our daughter from school, my little munchkin cat Oswald was chased under the truck as we backed down the driveway. We hit him, he died in my arms on the way to the vet. This was an amazingly special cat. My DH bought him for me when I finished my Cancer treatments. The whole family was in total grief and we spent a lot of family downtime this week.

I still miss him talking at me through the bathroom door and seeing his funny little short legged run. He was extraordinary and missed greatly. So this was my week. But the world doesn't stop so neither do I. I was able to stamp last night and it did for the short time get those awful images out of my head.
Thanks for reading my ramble. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so very sorry about the loss of your kitty.
Cheryl Sims

Tammy B said...

oh ack! how horrible for you! my deepest sympathies to your family on the loss of one of your members.

Stampin_Melissa said...

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you!