Friday, August 22, 2008

Ok, first I want to say I feel horrible for not updating my blog since the middle of June. I just can't believe how quickly the summer has gone. I have finished back to school shopping and am settling into the last few weeks before the kiddos head back to school.
I have been busy stamping and creating but I couldn't post it cause it was mostly secret sister stuff or items for magazines. But it is VSN tonight over at Splitcoast Stampers so I will have a bunch to post later. :)

My other news is I got published again. It was a huge surprise to me......plus I got paid for it. Knock me over with a feather. It is in the October issue of Crafts and Things magazine. I was excited when I saw it.

Also I love my new blog look. A big shout out to my friend Jen (you know who you are) , I saw her new blog and I had to follow her, cause she is wise. I think it's so cute, now I just need to work on a new header. Should prove interesting. Can't wait to post some new cards tonight....I will be using new in colours from the fall winter idea book. They are fabulous and everybody needs them all. See you soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOVE the new blog design and name Lisa!!!