Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well. I haven't uploaded any new cards for awhile....... but today I can. I learned how to use my scanner today. I used to just have to push a button, but now it's a ton of steps but I got it figured out. (is proud)

This is my Christmas card for this year.

Supplies: Snow Swirled set (the set I didn't need or want)

Riding Hood Red Ink

Riding Hood Red Paper and Very Vanilla

Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon ( it has a very Vanilla border so pretty)

Little sticky gems for the tree, although brads or dew drops could be substituted.



I think Riding Hood Red is my most favorite colour of all. I will be so sad when it is retired. :(
So here is the sad story of why I had to learn to use my scanner. My camera battery died and someone had removed the charger from the kitchen drawer. I found the charger on the floor in another room, obviously it didn't work for the little fingers that lifted it. This is where it becomes sketchy, I remember picking it up, I just don't remember putting it down. I am so tired of only 1/2 my brain functioning. LOL I really miss my camera. Hopefully I will find my charger soon.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Lisa it was a beautiful Christmas card! Thank you so much for sending one!