Thursday, November 18, 2010

I just love Neutrals. The combo of these cards is white, black and crumb cake. Very simple and very pretty. I used the flurries embossing folder for this card and then sponged the frost shimmer ink on top. I love the sticky back pearls and dotted them in the snowflake centers. A nice easy card to reproduce if needed. I used the embossing folder Petals a Plenty on this card and embossed a piece of shimmery white cardstock. I figured I had an unopened package so I better be using it. I also stamped the tree image onto shimmery white as well. Added more pearls. I think they are the best things and you get so many in the package.

The count down to Christmas is on and I for one am trying to make it simpler. I just want to relax and spend time with the family and create some new cool traditions.
We are going to search out our German roots and add a few traditions in from there.
So we shall see what we come up with.
Happy stamping!!!!!

No comments: