Thursday, December 30, 2010


It was my friends birthday just before Christmas. It must kinda suck to have a Birthday close to the biggest gift giving day of the year. So I wanted to make her day extra special. (as well I was itching to use my new giant cup cake pan)
So I made her a cute card. (I normally don't do cute.) Using espresso, pink pirouette, and not sure what green that is. But it looked super. I used a sketch challenge but again don't remember which one. I am going to blame it on the massive blow my head took on the 21st.
The cupcake is huge and you bake it in 2 pieces. How much fun is a giant cupcake???? My kids have already put in their requests. Check it out here.
I think she really liked it........ since I didn't get a piece. LOL


1 comment:

Tammy Tupper said...

She did really like it. Thanks Lisa.