Thursday, January 27, 2011

I really love how this card turned out. I used a colour combo of River Rock, Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Very Vanilla.
I stamped the main image with black Stazon and then cut it out. I watercoloured using the aqua painter and reinkers. I then adorned the image with the pearls. I love these, one of my fave products in the catty.
The ribbon roses are new as well in the Occasions Mini, they come in very vanilla but I used my rose red marker to colour it to match. I also adore the seam binding ribbon, so pretty.
I ran the river rock piece through the big shot with the elegant lines folder and then gave it a quick spritz with the log cabin smoosh spritz.
I love the vintage feel of this.

Due to weather today and a long power outage. I will start listing my online garage sale items tomorrow.

No comments: