Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The wonderful thing about scrap booking is it can be about anything. It can include people, places or things. It can be funny, sad or very personal. It's all about your picture, story or inspiration. I look at it as a creative journal, as I pondered my Mother's life through pictures left behind I wish i had insight into who she was and what she became. I didn't ask my Mom a lot about her life, she didn't really share so I wonder about the beautiful girl in the pictures.
I don't want my kids to wonder about me, so for the first time ever, I am scrapping about me.
Sort of a what makes me tick......idea.

I just wanted to share this photo, taken on a warm sunny day, spent driving the country side with my husband. There is beauty all around. Take a moment today to find the beauty in your life.

No comments: