Tuesday, September 06, 2011





Posted by Picasa

These are 2 cards I worked on last night. The sketch challenge is from Stamping 411.
I really enjoy my file of sketch challenges and love to go and see what inspires me.
The colour combo is one that I would not of thought to put together but I love it! Again I saw it somewhere as a colour challenge. The colours are Cajun Craze, Bashful Blue, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla. It just has an end to summer feel to it.
The set used is one of the new Hostess offerings that you can choose when you have a party that totals 200.00 in merchandise.
Also book a party with me in September, October, November or December and get a Stampin' Card Keeper from the mini catty for Free! This offer is only available from me.
So book a party to see what's new for the Holiday's.

No comments: