Thursday, February 16, 2012


Good Snowy Friday Morning. I love to be able to sit and watch the snow fall. We have not had much of it this winter, but hopefully we can get out and make some snow people later.
I have enjoyed some crafting time this past couple of weeks. This year started off with a bang and is just now starting to slow down some.
This is such a beautiful technique and I can basically sit anywhere and do it... even while watching a Go Diego Go marathon with Ayden.
The colours used here are calypso coral, riding hood red and poppy parade (markers) and the card stock is lucky limeade and poppy parade. I didn't give this colour a fair shake. Now it retires in the end of May...... and I love it. Oh well don't judge a colour by it's brightness.
The tutorial for this technique is in the post below. Check it out and see what you can create!
Happy Stamping.

No comments: