Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It was time for VSN again over at Splitcoaststampers. I always love VSN to get the mojo going.


This is my favorite card from VSN it was a sketch challenge. You can find all of the challenges here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338125

This is the sketch pattern. Really fun! It gave me a chance to try out the new carousel Notes from the SU! Occasions Mini.

My sample is a 6x6 card, I cut it from Wild Wasabi. The carousel note is in Groovy Guava, I used a lid to make the Whisper White circle. The stamp set is Live your Dream and the designer paper is afternoon tea all from the new mini.

I used my paper piercer and pierced just about everything. I used my quickie glue pen and added glitter to the circular piece and topped it off with a crystal brad.

I used a blender pen and Guava and Wasabi reinker to add colour to the stamp. The background and sentiment are both stamped with craft ink Chocolate Chip and embossed with clear ep.

I have not made a square card before but I really love the look. I will be sharing more projects this week. see ya then.

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful job, Lisa!

Jen said...

This card is wonderful Lisa!!!! Love it!