Friday, April 11, 2008

What could be better than spring? Ok, other than stamping in the spring. Well things that make us think of spring of course. This project i made for VSN makes me think of spring.




The object of the challenge is to make a purse. I used Groovy Guava , Soft Sky and the beautiful designer paper Afternoon Tea. It's so pretty. I used craft ink to stamp the sentiment and then embossed it with clear ep. This makes it raised and shiny. I faux stitched around the edges to mimic the stitching on the ribbon. Very fun and easy gift bags using a paper lunch sack.

I made a matching card because I loved the look when I made the gift bag. It was done using the same colours and papers all I added was the shiny silver hardware that I have been hoarding.
I hoard way to much stuff, saving it for a rainy day i guess. But the time has come to use it or (shock) I can't get anything new. I know I need to say it like I mean it. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!

No comments: