Saturday, January 10, 2009





I was extremely excited the other night to actually get to play with the copics I got for Christmas. (Thanks Dad!) I was only able to get 13 markers but I do hope to increase those numbers as.........I am in love. These things are so nice to work with. I am still learning, and the learning curve is steep. But when you get to play, it puts all the fun back into colouring.

The first thing I did after arriving at my Grandmothers for summer vacation, well after a kiss and raiding the cookie jar. I would walk down to the 5 and 10 store and buy a colouring book and a new package of crayons. I loved colouring and still do, even more now that I have been introduced to Copic's.

The other night when I went to craft club, I introduced the girls to a stamp company called High Hopes http://www.highhopesstamps.com/ the images are perfect for using copic's. I also love that it is a Canadian Company. The owner is wonderful and not only do you get great stamps you get awesome service as well.


These images were just coloured in using E00, E33, E35,W1, E11,YR00 and B39. I plan to collect more markers as time goes by. They are quite addictive.

No comments: