Friday, May 22, 2009

Well, I can't Believe it but actually scrapped. My wonderful husband bought me an awesome Nikon SLR camera for Mothers Day/ Birthday. So I have been enjoying playing with it. It is so cool and I love the pictures that it takes. (I'll show more of those later.)


Posted by PicasaThis is our dog Piper, she is a Valley Bull Dog. She is 10 years old and we are enjoying our last few weeks together. Piper has lymphoma and there is no treatment, just a palliative treatment we are using. She still has a lot of life left in her, but we see she is not the same dog she was a few months ago. I loved this Bo Bunny doggy paper and was actually glad to do a page for her. I just have to think about what to say in the journaling.
I used the Jumble Alphabet from the upcoming SU! catalogue. I love the fun letters, I will be using it a lot for scrapping I think.

No comments: