Monday, August 23, 2010

For the first time ever......I have finished my swaps with days to spare. I will post my swaps on the blog on Sept 1st.
I have been busy trying to get things into order for Sept. The months just get busier and tend to go faster than I would like. My DH starts work today and that means a little more creative time for me.

I have a workshop to get ready for on Thursday the 26th. If you want to place an order please let me know.

I also have extra catalogues, if you haven't seen it you really should. :)

I will be posting a project in a little while. I am also excited because my DH is talking of and planning out my new craft room. With a place for all my stuff. I am looking forward to be able to find everything. (ok I know that probably won't happen, but I can dream!)

No comments: