Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Posted by Picasa
I am so in love with the new set's and paper from Stampin'Up! the paper is called Love Letter (117162) and it is so beautiful. In fact I need to order more. :) The colours are Riding Hood red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. The sets I used are Artistic Etchings (120573) and Notably Ornate (120561). I had the chance to pre order the Artistic Etchings but I didn't really like it. Then I saw what everybody was doing with it and I had to have it!!!!! Now I can't stop using it. These two sets work together so beautifully and co ordinate perfectly with the paper.
I made this book, for my friend Heather, who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Being a survivor myself, I wanted to make her something pretty to write down her thoughts and feelings and anything else she wanted to record. I hope she loves it as much as I did making it. I love to alter notebooks. I need to get to the dollar store to get more.

No comments: