Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone! The sun is shining and I am going to assume that it is warm outside. But at least I see no snow. So I am content.
Today I am going to show you a sneak peek at a new set from the summer mini. (the mini doesn't start til May 1st)
This set is called The Open Sea, and the designer paper that goes with it is called Nautical Expedition. The colours featured in this great paper are Not Quite Navy, Basic gray, Cherry
Cobbler and Early Espresso.
I don't usually make masculine cards, but with this set it is so easy. I also live out on the East Coast so boats, water and nautical items are all around. The paper gives me an excellent chance to scrap book those pictures from our Lunenburg tour and boat excursion.

I have a few more samples to show you to show case this beautiful set. Coming out out in the summer mini.

That being said there is still time to place those orders for anything your heart desires out of the Occasions mini!

No comments: