Saturday, April 09, 2011


I just wanted to share these cute and easy pages today. I did this layout for a workshop. I used the idea from Shelae Brown. Her sweet page and set use really inspired me, but I tweaked it !!! :)
I used a colour combo of Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso with a hint of vanilla thrown in. The real star of the page is the distressing kit. What an amazing kit!! The distressing ink and stamp that goes with it, really gives that aged paper feel.
I showed two variations of the page to show how nice it looks with vintage black and white as well as colour photo's.

I just need to fill in the journaling and then I have 2 pages finished. The page size of these is 8x8 but I think I am going to add them to a 12x12 sheet of paper so they can go in my album.
The top page is a photo of my Mom, she is in her teens in this picture. I found it while I was going through some old photo's. I wish I knew more about my Mom from this time. But we never think about it until it is too late.
The other page is my youngest, although this photo was taken a few years ago. I can't believe she is turning 12 today!

No comments: