Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know you all thought I had fallen off the face of the earth..... for awhile there it felt like it!
I haven't been crafting as much as I would like too, but that all changes with a new year and a fresh perspective. We had the worse thing I can imagine happening come true. In October we lost our sweet little angel Kylar to SIDS at the tender age of 3 months.

That knocked me on butt as we tried to cope with our loss and help his parents find peace with their's. But life goes on weather we want it to or not. As my Mother would say , Christmas will come, ready or not. So with that in mind we hunkered down to have a family oriented Christmas. To count our many blessings and to move on from this heartbreaking loss.

As my Children head back to the city for school and work, and the rest of us stay put here at home. I am back to work crafting and finding peace and healing in my art.

I hope this year is full of blessings and promise for all my reader's.
Fun things to be posted in the near future.

No comments: