Thursday, September 28, 2006


I'm done, I'm done, I'm finally done! It seems like I have been trying to get this layout done forever. I think it felt that way because they are for someone else.

I entered a contest at my LSS. www.twomuchfun.com
The contest was to design pages for Breast Cancer survivors. The pages will be put into 4 albums to be won by 4 survivor's. As a survivor myself i really wanted to do this.

The pages will be on display for the month of October, then at the end of October there will be a party and prizes and stuff awarded.
What i love so much about this is .................I've never scrapped before. I have done a total of 3 little 6x6 pages. But nothing like this.
I went to SCS and found a layout in the scrapbook challenges. I changed it up a fair bit but I am pretty happy with it!

Of course I had to use primas and they are perfect for it!!!!! If I do say so myself.

When i handed my pages in, the girl was saying how nice they were. (blushes) When she found out they were my first scrap pages she was like " You should scrap more"! I think I will. :)

I hope my pages will make their new owner smile. I love being able to brighten someone elses day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I think I am in love! Amazing layout!!

Anonymous said...

A breast cancer survivor is going to love these pages, they are so gorgeous.
You are a true hero a survivor with humor and dignity. I love you!

Natasha said...

These pages are gorgeous! Wow, you did a phenomenal job on them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I hope you made some for yourself, too, Lisa.
Hugs!