Sunday, January 20, 2008



A few more VSN goodies to look at.




I have wanted to try these cards for such a long time. But I thought they would be to hard to do, not when you have great instructions. So Ta DA here is my finished criss cross card. I can't say how much I LOVE the new Rub on's from Stampin'Up!

This is new paper from the S/S Collection, it's called Bali Breeze. The new Rub On's called Eastern Expressions (yummy!) These items co ordinate with A beautiful thing stamp set.


These cards are super fun and easy to do, I plan to make more.


For this challenge you needed to use black card stock for your main images and only black accessories. For this card, I stamped the back ground (print pattern) with versa mark and then brushed pearl ex. A soft cloth wiped away the excess powder. The main image of the branch was stamped with versa mark as well, but then I embossed it with ultra thick ep. I then brushed pearlex over it and heated it again. The result is super shiney and raised. I then added 3 black glittered brads. I love doing this technique it turns out beautiful .

I still need to photograph and upload my other projects but there will be more.

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Both are gorgeous Lisa! I can hardly wait to see the rest!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

gawwwwwgeous! especially your PE cards, I'm so sad I can't demo that anymore (loved it)