This journal was made from scratch. I cut the cover from thin cardboard and covered it in cloud 9 papers the inside paper is the plaid. (the D is covered in the plaid as well) I used more of the beautiful velvet ribbon. I covered a chipboard D and sanded the edges with the basic grey file set. (A real lifesaver) Added a Prima with a crystal brad and a couple of little gems to the flower centers.
I then used my Bind it All to put it all together. This was my first time using my BIA since I brought it back from my trip to Salt Lake City. I learned a few lessens but I am going to make lots more with it. It really is a cool little machine. I like it so much better my rubicoil.
Now all I need is the Dreamcuts machine. One more thing for my ever growing wish list.