Friday, January 18, 2008

Well I am finally finished making the Birth announcements. They turned out cute, I think. But they were an awful lot of work. I couldn't do something simple, i had to do a pocket card. Oh well i think they are cool.


The pocket is made out of brocade blue card stock. I rounded all the edges with a small corner rounder. The cute paper is by cloud 9. The tag is cut from certainly celery paper on my Cricut Expressions machine. Very cool. (and quick) I used my Marvey Scalloped punches for the animals. The stamp set is Wild for You by SU!

Since my DD wanted Elephants and SIL wanted Lions, I had to do two cards.

and finally the tag....both sides. Although one is cuter than the other.
I have so many projects swirling around my head. Hopefully I can do some me stamping soon. Although I did enjoy making these.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely adorable, Lisa!!! Congrats again on your beautiful grandson!

Amanda said...

Such an adorable pocket card and too sweet baby boy :)