Friday, October 10, 2008


This past weekend, we held a Crop for the Cure. What a fun event, lot's of great people, great food and of course some awesome scrappin' happening. Not only were funds raised for a local Cancer Charity but we also all scrapped layouts for an album to be auctioned off a little later this year.
This was my contribution to the book. Some supplies were there to be used but we could add our own too. I used the SU! set Inspired by Nature and stamped it in pink pirouette and riding hood red. I LOVE these colours together. I always have a hard time doing a pictureless page but I was really happy with these pages. I hope the album goes to a good home and is well loved.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous layout Lisa!! Dontcha just love that daisy set??? :)

Sharon said...

This is stunning Lisa! Wow! What a wonderful cause too!