Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love this new paper from the Stampin' Up! mini catalogue, it's called ski slope and I have already used an entire package. Good thing I have more on order. :) I used the BIG SHOT for this project. But you could use your cuttlebug. This die is an exclusive Stampin' Up! product but it can be used with machines other than the big shot. (But I love my Big Shot)
I used a piece of heavy backing board from a pad of water colour paper and cut several chip board shapes. I then used the die to cut the DS paper. I used a anywhere glue stick to glue the papers to the chip board. I used the Cropodile to punch a hole in the chipboard. It punched through very easily. Bound it with a book ring and tied some pretty coordinating ribbon to finish. I also love the felt flurries we have to offer in the mini as well. I used a crystal brad from the pretties kit to secure the flakes together and popped them on with a glue dot.
Here are a few of the papers on the inside. I plan to use this book to scrap pictures of our first snowman of the season. I love snow.

No comments: