Monday, November 10, 2008

Wow, it is November already........ the stores are gearing up for Christmas. I am trying to be on time this year myself, no Cards going into the mail in January. I am also trying to get my little gift type items assembled and ready to go. I will share a couple with you today.

This is an easy and cute gift idea for a co-worker or neighbour. It is a triangle gift box and so easy to make and fun to decorate. I used the Deer Friends Hostess set, red riding hood paper as well as the Holiday Treasures Designer paper. I used 1 1/4 inch punch, 1 1/2 inch punch and the scalloped circle. I also used the scalloped border punch. Finished it off with wide Baja Breeze ribbon.
This what it looks like from the top, I added a little bag of Hershey Nuggets wrapped in co ordinating strips of paper. To see a tutorial on this project go here....http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cammiestriangletreatbox/

1 comment:

lakegrandma said...

Good job Lisa. I have been gathering supplies and some new tools, O wonder if I will get my cards done.