Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good morning, it is nice to see the sun after what has been a very snowy 2 days.
I am just letting you all know that I am going to need at least 2 weeks before you see another post from me. We have decided to paint the dining room. Well you know how that goes, my DH says why don't I pick up white paint and finish the powder room too...... oh and fix the ceiling too, oh maybe I will build doors too.

Finally I made him get on the phone to hire someone to paint the living room. LOL
But the big thing is my craft room is on the main floor, I try to keep it organized, but with a 2 year old toddling around and thinking everything is fun and pretty and his. It can become disorganized quickly, so I have decided to move it upstairs until my permanent space is ready. So no one sees my mess and it remains safe from the big dumper.
I am actually looking forward to this change it gives us back a room of living space and will allow us to entertain more.

So I will post as I can over the next couple of weeks, and thank you for your patience til I can get up and running at full speed.

No comments: