Friday, March 12, 2010


Well the sun is out and it is a beautiful day, just never enough time. I want to be outside but we have so much to do inside. The good news is the dining room is almost done. The last is to paint the ceiling and floor. I also have the extra large Tres Chic decor element to put up. I will be filming a video of that for you, look for it at the end of next week.

Now to get back to what I am showing you today. These are some digital pages I have done recently. I was inspired just by viewing the photographs. I had these printed by the Stampin'Up! printer so I can't wait to get them.


I love these pics of Ayden taken last summer. He had stolen the sucker from his unsuspecting Uncle and wouldn't give it back. It was pretty comical.

If you do one you have to keep everybody happy. So I did up these pages of Charlotte and Laura, taken last year on a beautiful summer afternoon that I am so longing for again.

No comments: