Friday, March 05, 2010

The work continues at our house. A new back door has been put in but the dining room still isn't painted and the new dishwasher is at least in the kitchen. My craft room is far from being completed but.....we have a room and a plan for now.

I am going to try to start regular posting next week.

For now I am going to show you the new downloads available for My Digital Studio.





Item Number Name Price
121063 Satin Ribbon - Digital Download $5.95
120171 Mini Project Boxes - Digital Download $2.95
120172 Springs Shades Designer Series paper - Digital Download $6.95

I can't wait to get a chance to play with these new items. I love the digital scrapping aspect. Lot's of fun items to play with and totally reusable so that means being a little more green.

No comments: