Monday, June 07, 2010

Happy Monday. I have been experiencing internet difficulties most of the day. I decided that this month I would showcase some retiring sets. This is the one I am saddest about. I love this set. It is amazing for watercolouring. It is called Bloomin'Beautiful. Here I used so saffron, pretty in pink and bashful blue. I also used a floral brad, I have had these forever and never even craked the seal. I decided I needed to stop hoarding and use all the stuff in my craft room.
I love this card. It turned out so pretty and feminine. I used the colour combo of Perfect Plum and Pale plum ( I will truely miss this colour) with just a touch of Bashful Blue. The wheel I used here is Bella's Border (112476) is retiring as well. I love how this card turned out. I found the sketch for it here

Keep checking the links in the blog post below. It is updated as to which accessories are sold out. The colours are selling out fast.

No comments: