Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well the end of the Stampin' Up! year is upon us, and a new and wonderfully fabulous NEW catalogue is on it's way.
I had to be away at the beginning of last week and a couple of very kind people looked after my 11 year old. So I made them some of my famous Chocolate chip cookies. I wanted them to look as good as they taste. (the secret is Ghirardelli chips)
I used my Big Shot for this project. I love that machine!! I cut the tags and flowers using the tag and island flowers die. The thank you and flower border are from a new level one hostess set.

I used Daffodil delight on one tag (a new core colour) and Baja Breeze for the other along with some pretty new designer series paper. I can't wait to get some of the cool new things we have in store for everyone. On Canada Day I will post a list of my personal must haves.

This is what the cookies looked like before they were gifted. They were appreciated and I love to be able to put that extra special touch on a thank you!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you stop by often.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trisha Smith said...

WoW! How gorgeous! The tags make a great gift without the cookies!! Very nice!!
Sending hugs,
Trisha in Minnesota!