Thursday, June 24, 2010


Posted by PicasaThis is a sneak peek at one of the fabulous new hostess sets from the upcoming IB&C. It is available July 1st with a 200.00 order. Book a party and reap the rewards. :)
I found this technique on someones blog. When I find the blog I will give a link and credit to the original creator. This is super easy and beautiful. First you ink up the stamp with versa mark ink. Then I applied Bashful Blue with the stamp pad and added the artichoke and concord crush with the markers. Stamped it and embossed the image in clear ep. Super pretty. I also used the new embossing folder (Vintage Wallpaper) I love this look.
I am thrilled that Stampin'Up! has come out with so many beautiful vintage inspired sets.
You are going to love the embellishments as well.
I should according to Canada Post have Catalogues in my hand tomorrow. It is the best IB&C in years. Totally love it.

No comments: