Friday, March 15, 2013




Hello Stamper's!!!!  

Apparently I have been MIA for so much longer than I thought.  But I guess that's what life is, it throws us some curves.  But I am back and stamping again and happy to be in my newly reorganized craft room.

I love this card, the colours are great for spring, which i swear is on the way.  Yesterday was sunny and beautiful and today SNOW!  That's Canadian weather for you.

I love this bunny stamp.  It is a part of the single stamp line and only available until the end of March.

This uses items from the Spring Catalogue and the SAB brochure.   Sale-a-Bration ends on the 22nd.  So you need to be quick if there is anything FRee you still have your eye on.

For every 60.00 in merchandise you spend you can get a free item from the SAB brochure.  Free is good!!!!

No comments: