Sunday, March 24, 2013

I just love the stippled blossom's  stamp set.  I hope it doesn't retire in June.  I can't believe we are 2 months away from a New, Fresh and Fun catalogue.

This was created for a 95th Birthday for a very special lady!

I have made lot's of these card's or variations of.  What I did was I stamped pages of images.  Then while I was watching tv with the husband I cut them out.  I store them in the stamp containers that come with wood mount stamps and then I have a bunch of images ready to create with.  That's my tip of the day.

The colours I used here were Midnight Muse and Baja Blue, lucky limeade and old olive.  I embossed the midnight muse panel as well.  Pearls and Dazzling Details glitter add a pop of bling.
To give the card dimension, I added some stampin' dimensionals under some of the flowers and leaves.
It really adds some pop to the card.

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Great card and a great idea to stamp a bunch of images. Just so happens I just posted your swap from Hamilton Regionals on my blog tonight! It used the same stamp set! Happy Birthday to the special lady who receives your card.
Cindy
www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com