Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I am trying something different as a card maker, and as someone who is trying to be more organized.  Even though I have tons of craft supplies..... I am always scrambling to get a last minute card together.

I am going to start being several cards or projects ahead.  How nice it will be to just walk into my craft room and choose a card, instead of having to make it.  I am planning to spend time in my room everyday.  Again with the organization, I have realized i spend way to much time doing nothing.

This is the card i made last night for a Birthday today.   But I stamped more images then I needed and will put them in a little box so I can make more cards like this.  I also plan to do the fussy cutting when I watch TV.  I can spend time with my husband and get something creative done!!!  How's that for organization.

I used the Stippled Blossoms, Four Frames, Medallion and En Francais stamp set's .   The ink colours are Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Midnight Muse, lucky limeade and Old olive.
The images were stamped then fussy cut and glued down or put on Pop Dot's.  Over all pretty darn happy with this on a first go round.

It's great getting back into something you love, when life has pulled you away for a bit.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: