Tuesday, August 21, 2007




I had a chance to stamp on the weekend. I took full advantage of it . The kids were really good and helpful, What's up with that? LOL


I have just a short time to do lots of stuff..........I am going to SLC (Salt Lake City) to meet my SCS Chatter friends. I am so excited. But now I need a door prize and 2 shoe box swaps and a little gifty item. (None of which I will be able to show until my return.)
Not to mention my submissions..........it's a crazy time. But I did make a few things.


I really love this layout. The layout was cased from a card I was sent by Linda (Studbo) on SCS, her card was so bright and cheery. I used the apple cider papers by SU! and the new set True Friend. I coloured the flower with really rust and Sahara sand. I stamped it on Vanilla paper, mounted it on mellow moss. I glued a half back pearl to the center and finished with moss gingham.
This one is an older layout challenge from SCS. I again used the new papers and stamps. I used really rust and river rock. I absolutely love the new in colours. ( Really , really) I used a tech from the Technique Junkie news letter. It was called stipple frames. I need more practise but I am happy with how it turned out.

I just changed this one up a bit and made it circles instead of ovals. I made the center using the cracked glass technique. But I first used iridescent ice ep and then continued with the glassy glaze. Fun stamps, papers and ribbon bring out my mojo.

I also got one of those cool photo light boxes, I am still learning to use it. It works great for cards but i need to figure out how to photograph my 12x12 pages. I will post those next. I was really happy with how they turned out.

I have more to post later. Thanks for taking the time to view my work. :)

4 comments:

Dorinda said...

Stunning work Lisa!You have found your missing mojo! I love them all!!

Karen said...

I love these! Very pretty lisa!

Jen said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors you picked!

Kim said...

Lisa, I just love your cards, that stamp set is gorgeous! Is it a new set? lol...I haven't seen it! Anyway, hope you don't mind me asking, I have also been looking at buying one of the photo boxes, but the only place that I can find one is Carsand Mosher, and they are 100.00. Where did you manage to find yours? Was it the same price? I don't mind paying that if I have to, but I had heard people were finding them alot more inexpensive....any help would be much appreciated! lol Beautiful work Lisa!