Monday, August 13, 2007



Well I played last night. It was fun to be back in the craft room and i just can't leave this flower alone. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is an Artful Inkables image and can be found here: http://www.starvingartistamps.com/
I just had so much fun with it. I finally tried masking for the very first time. A big shocker and it was fun. This image is great for so many things. I think now the only hurdle to get over is I am embellishment impaired. I can stamp the cards but nothing seems right, the ribbon isn't perfect I don't have the right coloured brads. Even Primas aren't working for me. :o
But I think I did ok with these....
This one I think is my favorite. I masked the flower to stamp the leaves. Painted the flower with twinkling H2O's. Over stamped the whole thing with French Script and a doodle by Rhona Farrer. I am happy with how it turned out. :)
I like this one too! I masked the flower and over stamped with Print Pattern and French Script. Then I stamped a little Baroque Motifs to finish it off. I love the orange twinkling H2O's. I used wasabi and chocolate chip for this one.
For this card I used the same images and then stamped the mosaic background on top and embossed it in black. (this is by starvingartistamps too) It needed something to finish it off, my DH picked the finishing touch because I am embellishment impaired. LOL Colours used were guava, rose red and wasabi.

This is the reverse mosaic stamp. I stamped this in Guava and stamped the images in Chocolate Chip and wasabi. I used some iridescent ice ep in the flower center. The Ticket Corner punch by SU finished up the edges and used brads. (I need to become embellishment abled)

I had so much fun playing with these. Thanks to Kristin for sending them to me!!!! Lovin' it!

6 comments:

Dorinda said...

YES!! you have found your mojo! These cards are stunning!! I love them all! Fabulous job friend!!

Jen said...

These are wonderful Lisa!!! Great job!

Unknown said...

These are all super gorgeous, Lisa!!!!!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Wow -- these all turned out so awesome :) Love them!

Karen said...

oh Lisa! These are really great! Love the mosaic tiles with this and all the backgrounds! Very nice!

Stampin' Meg said...

wow- you really WORKED that stamp!