I really like this new alphabet........I hated mounting mind you, but I think it will be seeing a fair bit of use. I love the new doodle sets, but I am still somewhat unsure what to do with them. My table is covered with pieces that I couldn't put together. lol
But I am not going to give up.
For this card, I ran the background piece through the cuttlebug, then punched out the hole for the sentiment. I have some ribbon that matches so well that I had to use it! ( well a little bit of it anyway!) I stamped the main image and ran my aqua painter around the edges. I like how it turned out....but the paper still looked too white, so I used the DTP method and gave it some hope.
Very simple, but that is how my brain is working right now. :)