Friday, May 14, 2010

Attention is required. I am sorry to report that Stampin'Up card stock has been at an all time high demand situation. SU! had told us all colours would be honoured until May 31st and as supplies were available after June 1st.
Demand for some colours has already depleted some stock. They had to decide between filling retiring colours or having the new core/in colours ready for July 1st. The new colours won the draw.
I am placing an order on the 26th of May, we are having a Party at Best Friends Fashion Bins at 7 pm.
I will be placing the order promptly and I hope that I can have all orders filled.
It is sad to say goodbye to some of the retiring colours. I will miss pale plum alot. But let's embrace the stunning new colours thate are coming our way. I have seen samples of the new In Colours (available for 2 years) they are fabulous.

No comments: