Thursday, May 06, 2010

I have been having some fun playing with the new set's from the summer mini. I think my favorite set is Elements of style. (if you purchase this set in May you will receive a package of designer brads FREE!)

I love how beautiful these stamps are and they don't need to be all fussy. It's actually been fun just doing clean simple cards. For this card I just water coloured, punched an eyelet border and used some of that beautiful satin ribbon. I do believe I have a ribbon fetish.


I made this card or a couple of them anyways for the Missionaries to send home to their Mom's. Cards are made to be sent right? Again just stamped and water coloured and then layered on Regal Rose and Old Olive. I took a glue pen and randomly outlined the flowers and used Dazzling Diamonds on it. I love bling!

This card is made with the same set just different images. I love the pretty humming bird. Actually this whole set totally rocks and pretty much is my favorite set ever, yes, I know that's a bold statement.....but true. This set is a MUST HAVE.
I also am loving the whole black and pink scheme. It feels so good to be settled in an Ayden free area and be stamping again. Almost on a daily basis, it feels so decadent. :)

No comments: