Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Victoria Day! The first long weekend and it has been warm and sunny. A good omen for the summer. I hope. I wanted to share a few more cards with you today.
This one is by Debbie Robinson of Alberta. I really like this card and love how she crimped the eyelet border piece. I also like the little bits of glassey glaze on the flowers. A very soft and pretty card.


The card below was created by Kristy Taylor. I really like how she used the big shot tag with the scallop edges and then used the circle scallop on it. The layering is so neat. A great masculine card.


I really like this for Fathers Day or a birthday or long weekend ! This card by Esther McEvoy is full of texture! The brads added as knobs are so cute and she even managed to add in a little smootch spray. ( my personal new product favorite.)

Have a great day and happy stamping.



No comments: