Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am almost out of these wonderful swaps to share. I need to get back to the craft table and get creating. It should be easy with dreams of the new catalogue dancing in my head. This card is made by Cybdi Willis. I love the new vanilla tags that are in the mini. They are awesome for cards and scrap book pages. I am still in the hoarding stage with these. This card is so bright and summery. It was designed by Lindsey Stovel. I am now wishing I had ordered the paper and stamps too. They are such fun summer invites or party theme ready. Great card!
This final card for today is my swap card. Boy was it ever a work in progress changing many times before I said Ï like this" The main image is very glittery so it didn't photograph well. But I think it looks great in real life. I love the colour combo and the little flower fusion flower. I am so into making my own flowers these day's it's easy and fun and I do have all the tools.

I hope you all have a fabulous day and happy stampin'.


No comments: