Friday, May 21, 2010

Hi, I am back. We were up to the city this week for another surgery for our daughter. It went well and we are home again. We are in the home stretch of these operations with a maximum of 3 more. Then it is over, she opened her eye's in the recovery room and said "this really sucks" poor dolly but it is almost over. It's good to be home and great to be back to my crafting area.
I am trying to get organized for the Colour Renovation and the new Catalogue which I have ordered.......it is so pretty and I've only seen the front cover. That being said, I wanted to share a couple more cards with you today.
The card above was made by Dorothy Seatter. I love her use of Vellum, over glossy card stock. The fairy is stamped, embossed and coloured on the vellum with glittery dust sprinkles. Really a beautiful card.

This card by Donna Henley is way cool. I love the texture she has on the bottom of the card. The embossing is super pretty too. All these cards will be on display on the 26th at 7 pm at Best Friends Fashion Bins in Annapolis Royal.

This card by Tanuny Moussa is super bright and fun. Perfect for those summer party invites and barbeque's. I love her colours and layout. Like I said everybody did their very best and the cards are fabulous.
Thanks for dropping by and may your day be stampy!


No comments: