Wednesday, November 01, 2006



I made this card for the TLC88 challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

The thing was you needed to use letters or words in your background. I have had this snowman alphabet for the longest time and was just itching to use it.

I was out with DH to celebrate his birthday (we had lunch at McDonalds) without the kids. What's up with that?

But we popped into the pharmacy and they had this cute snowman set by MSE! Well I had to have it, and it pretty much fell into my basket.

This card took me several pieces of card stock and lots of head scratching. I am not sure about it, but my mojo has apparently gone to sleep for the winter. We'll see if I can snap out of it before spring.

1 comment:

Sarebear said...

I am a fellow snowperson/creature lover, and have been eyeing that snowman alphabet, and that MSE Snowman . . . . Nice combination of them, here! I LOVE these stamps!!!