Saturday, November 11, 2006





This weekend is one of my favorites.........because it is VSN on Splitcoaststampers. What is VSN? Just the craziest time, you get challenge after challenge and have a whole 45 minutes to complete your work of art!

I am a hostess for one challenge and this is it, altered clipboards. I think these are super fun and easy to create. They make wonderful gifts and can be altered any way you like.

These are gifts i made for friends. I hope they love them cause a whole lot of love went into making them. I can hardly wait to make more......but I am running out of the natural daisy prima's. Hmmmmmm, I think some shopping is coming on.

4 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

AWESOME! Those colors are amazing and everything about them is just WOWZERS beautiful! :) Hugs!

Karen said...

There are very pretty! I love the details and that paper. Very nice!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Wow, these look awesome!

Jen said...

I wish I was even a little bit as good as you on clipboards!!! Mine always blur:(

These are gorgeous!!