Friday, November 17, 2006


Since we are on the subject of Primas!!!!! Have you seen the awesome new mini cans? Oh my, I nearly had heart failure they are sooooooooooo pretty. I want them all. The colors are amazing and the little chipboard buttons are so cute. Plus what i could do to alter those adorable little tins........well i could if they were empty. :)

I get so excited at even the thought of primas in stock. I just love when i get that call from my LSS. (Hi Ria!) I live about an hour from there but when Primas are involved I have been known to make the drive faster, but I'm not saying how fast.

But check out these great primas!!! I finally figured out how to check my messages, I know but my husband usually does it so i don't have too. lol Anyway I have more Primas waiting at my LSS . Yippee road trip on Monday. I just gotta have my primas.

3 comments:

Karen said...

They are beautimous! Lovely things those Primas! And the little cans are so cute too

Jen said...

I am drooling!!! Love these!!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh MY! Those are pretty! I think I have some waiting for me at my LSS. :) YAY!