Thursday, November 02, 2006















Several people have asked for a tutorial for this technique.









So I will try to share it with you. My pictures are not great because one of the kids walked off with my good camera. But they are good enough to help with this technique.




  1. Gather your supplies. You need a stamp, I used Lovely as a Tree set. You need a black StazOn pad, a spectrum pad (pumpkin patch), and a sheet of vellum. As well as a brayer.



















2. Ink stamp up with StazOn. Then stamp on your vellum. I leave the ink to dry for a Minute or two.













3. Then when it is dry. You flip the vellum so that the trees are pointing down. Ink your stamp with StazOn again and stamp lining up the bottom of the stamp with the bottom or your previously stamped image.








4. Now I cut the piece to the size I want my finished piece to be. I just trim around the image.

Continued in next post!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am going to try to learn how to do this. I have always wanted to try. Thanks for the great tutorial.