Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Happy New Year!!!!!! Wow, I cannot believe that it is 2007 already. I thought i would have my first post of the year, spotlight some of my talented friends. I am going to show you a few of the stunning cards I received this week. :)


This first one is by my friend Joan. It is so stunning in real life. It is sparkly and beautiful. I am in awe of her stamping talent and grateful for such a fun friend.


This Fabulous card is from my equally fabulous friend Ally! I just love the cards that Ally creates. She is an awesome designer and friend. My life isn't the same since I met her. Nor is my vocabulary! Thanks so much for the awesome card. (Did I mention she's Welsh?) :)

This is an amazing cracked glass card from Karen. She is a pro at this technique and it shows. I love everything about this card. It is perfect from start to finish. Karen too, is an awesome designer and friend.

As we start off this New Year, I am so thankful for my blessings. My biggest blessings are my family, followed by all my wonderful friends. Many who are amazing and talented stampers, from them i get wonderful friendship but also loads of encouragement and inspiration.

Happy New Year to my Fabulous friends, all those new and old. Looking forward to an exciting stamping year!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

ahhhh thanks sweety! Glad you liked my card. I can't believe how slow the mail was LOL. Happy New Year to you!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Happy New Years to you too, Lisa! It's great to read up on how you're doing :)