Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been tagged!


A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I don't have one.
C -Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: My PC/stamps
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Oakville, Ontario
I-Indulgence: Primas, lots of them!
J - January or February: February . . . my anniversary and 2 kids born in Feb.
K - Kids & Names: 5.....Jenille, Connor, Andrew, Charlotte and Laura
L - Life is incomplete without?: family, friends and stamping.
M - Marriage Date: February 2nd 1991
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: crowds, drowning
Q - Fave Quote: " A heart that loves is always young" a greek proverb
R - Reason to Smile: My children (usually), being a Breast Cancer Survivor
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Andi, Jen, and Caroline
Unknown fact about me: I am really, really shy and hate social situations
V - Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts
W - Worst Habit: not picking things up right away.
X-rays: everywhere
Y - Your Fave Food: chocolate, Turkey and stuffing, cream of wheat, oh and cinnamon buns.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

No comments: