Friday, January 26, 2007

Is this to hard for a new stamper?








I need to make some cards for a class I am teaching.







They need to be super simple for the first time stamper. I was having a lot of trouble with this, cause I want to put on embellishments and stuff. So are these too easy or too hard?


I want to be able to give first time stamper's a non frustrating class. Most classes people have at least put ink to paper. I always worry, probably too much about whether the cards are good enough. So I guess it is up to the store (where I am teaching) whether or not she likes these.



11 comments:

Jen said...

I like the cards Lisa!! I think they're great for a new stamper and they'll love them!!!

The last one is my fav!

Karen said...

Lisa, I think the very first card with the faux stitsching might be slightly difficult for a beginner. I am really bad at faux stitching and that is the only reason I am saying that. LOL. The fact that its all the way around the card might make it too time consumming. Maybe show the faux sew around the corners only or something. Or just leave it as it is LOL I don't know!

Alli said...

Lisa, these are lovely and just right for new stampers, you want to stretch them a little. THe last one is my favorite too.
I would do your class!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these! They are great! I love simple cards!

Cyndi said...

Lisa these are fabulous!

I think they are fine for beginning stampers. Just enough to hook them good!!!

Great work!

Kim said...

I think these are great for beginners. Maybe don't show them the faux stitching til the last card so they don't get overwhelmed. You'll do great!

Danita said...

These are great for new stampers. Easy enough to do, but snazzy enough to 'hook 'em'!! :)

Dorinda said...

I think they are perfect!

Monds & Mayberry said...

I love them all and I think they would be great for a class of beginners. TFS and good luck!

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous, Lisa!

SharonK said...

The cards are wonderful, but I think stamping with the large background stamps will be hard for beginning stampers.

If you pre-stamp the backgrounds though and show the card with and without the background, it will make a good upsell for the background stamps.